David,
  When did this originally you had 7.2 at home a random key was
generated and as such the first time your boxes talked..... they
shared keys.  Now that you've upgraded you also generated a new
random key.... This WON"T match the old on and ssh is just trying to
help you.  if you vi .ssh/know_hosts and remove the old key...
you'll be back to ssh'ing in no time.  Note the correct way to do
this is to copy the key via sneaker net (floppy) from home to work.
but whether or not to do this is up to you.

James