Hello,

What does one have to do to get an anti-aliased Helvetica font in KDE 3.0?
Anti-aliased fonts are working fine for me on my desktop and my applications,
however I am finding that there are some web pages out there (including
www.linux-mandrake.org) that are coming up with non-AA Helvetica font. Its
not that big of a deal but its really starting to bug me.

I have checked my XftConfig file and I do have the line:

match any family == "Helvetica"         edit family =+ "Verdana";

Uncommented. I have tried uncommenting the "Use TrueType fonts for defaults"
section but it didn't work. I have looked all over the Internet for help but
I can't find anything regarding an installation of 8.2 w/KDE 3.0. Anyone have
any ideas?

-Chris