Hi!

Now, I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, so just bear with me for a minute.

Can I set up a linux box, Mandrake or otherwise, that will emulate a Netware Bindery
box and allow drive mapping through NDS?

I want to be able to move some storage space off the netware boxes and onto a linux
box without having to make my end users jump through 15 hoops.  I want to move the
files and then just change the drive mappings in the login scripts.

I do this now with a Snap server, but my assistant (who's the real linux mind around
here; I'm a Netware sysadmin) and I aren't sure how to make our current Mandrake
installation appear as a Netware server to NDS.

Any pointers?

Thanks!
Jon  8^)

-----

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people
to make it worth the effort.