I have a pretty plausible guess for what is going on, and it is not a
compromise.

First, all the files in /usr/share/apps/kcsd/cddb are related to the CD
player that comes with KDE.  (that's the kscd part.)  CDDB is a database
of track information on lots of CDs that can be accessed over the 'net.
kscd uses it to provide you with the names of the tracks, etc, when you
play a CD.  If it doesn't already have the info it downloads it.  It
looks to me like kscd is saving these in world-writeable files.  This
would only be suspicious if (for instance)
* the files are new and you haven't been using kscd
* the files are executables
* the files are suid

(cleaned up some of the many quoted sections a bit)

Regarding the "User Unowned files found:"
> /RH51data_hdb1/stiefeld/gnome  (stiefeld is me)

I note that this is on your RH partition.  You might check and see what
your UID is on RH versus Mandrake.  If it is not the same then when
Mandrake looks at RH (and vice versa) the UID will not be recognized and
this error could be generated.   To check this just do an
ls -l
If the OS recognizes the UID then the user name will appear, otherwise
is will display the UID number.
This is something to remember when setting up accounts on multiboot
systems!  You *can* specify the UID, and if they are the same on all the
*nix systems that will see the partition, so much the better.