On Tuesday 21 May 2002 07:06 pm, Brian Schroeder wrote:
> I recently downloaded OpenOffice.org-1.0-3mdk.i586.rpm from cooker,
> but when trying to install it, it complains that it needs
> libstdc++.so.4.  I have had a good look around, but haven't been
> able to find it.
>
> If the cooker version of OpenOffice was built with it, it must be
> around somewhere.  Can anyone give me a pointer?    Also, if I
> install this library, is it likely to break anything else?

     Probly, cooker has become very incompatible with 8.2 over the
last several weeks.  Libs, gcc3.1, etc.  Try this one, it also has a
freetype2 fix the cooker version doesn't (for legal reasons).
http://ranger.dnsalias.com/mandrake/mandrake8.2/OpenOffice.org-1.0-3mdk.i586.rpm

--
    Tom Brinkman                    Corpus Christi, Texas