I've got a new digital camera which shows up as a standard USB Storage
Device, and works wonderfully, showing up on /dev/sda1.  However, I've
been thinking of picking up a USB Zip drive, and I've realized
something.  I think both of these devices are standard USB Storage Devices.

How can I be sure that they always get mapped to the same SCSI device?
 Basically, I always want the digital camera to show up as /dev/sda1,
and the Zip drive to show up as some other device, but always the same
one?  I don't want to have to worry about making sure both are connected
when I boot up to be sure that they don't swap positions or some such.

    - Theo