On Thu, 23 May 2002 23:19, you wrote:
> I (and many others) have had the same probles you describe, which was
> due to a bad installation.

I'm pleased to say that StarOffice now works perfectly, or almost so. Thank
you for showing me the way.

There is one little problem though. When using the envelope function, the
address does not print for DL size envelopes (sender information does print).
The same problem occurs with openOffice and StarOffice 5.2 as well, so this
must be a common uncorrected bug. Other envelope sizes (the ones that I have
tried) and user defined size do print correctly.

I have just discovered that the problem occurs when the addressee's box is
positioned to the right of the sender's box. The printer head moves across
to the address area but does not print anything. I've tried two different
types of  printers and the result is the same.

--
Regards,
Phil