Hi fellow Mandrake users,

I installed Mandrake 7.2 in my old office in India.  I setup a basic
firewall and Internet sharing using ipchains as I recall.  It was setup
using a simple script that was very likely recommended on MandrakeUser
at the time.  Sorry but I don't recall what the script was called! :-)
It was pretty cool, it basically walked you through the steps by asking
questions and then set it up.

Now I'm in New Zealand and I need to SSH into their box to fix some
things for them.  I'm suspecting I won't be able to SSH in, since I
probably blocked that kind of external access with the firewall.  Could
someone please suggest a simple command to temporarily turn off the
firewall portion of the script?  Simple enough that a novice with root
access there could turn it off?  I guess it's OK if the Internet sharing
is also down for a while, as long as they or me can start it up again!

Thanks,
Damon
--
Damon Lynch