No it wasn't InteractiveBastille :-)  It was something downloaded from
the net.  I'll try SSH first of course, but it's not easy trying to sort
these things out when the other machine is on dial-up.  I'm pretty sure
I stopped all outside activity.  What is the best program I can run on
Mandrake 8.2 that will scan and report what is open and what is not on
the Mandrake 7.2 box?

Damon

--
Damon Lynch