Hello All,

Forgive me for asking this question yet again; there must be an answer,
surely.

My Kodak DC3400 camera is auto-detected by gphoto2 correctly as being
connected to the USB port. Yet when I try to use the camera an error message
tells me that the USB port is busy.

Busy doing what I wonder? Anyway, I have nothing else connected to the port.
Could this be a hardware compatibility problem between the camera and the USB
port? I have an A-Bit LX6 motherboard that is on the list of Linux compatible
boards.

The camera does work correctly under Microsoft Windows on the same
motherboard.

--
Regards,
Phil