Hi!

El Mar 11 Jun 2002 22:26, escribiste:
> All,
>
>   Now that I have a boxen that is kde3 only (as apposed to kde2)  I've
> been trying to re-build some apps that are kde3 compatible but not yet
> built into rpms.  My Q is How do you pass a prefix using rpm --rebuild?

You must remember that --rebuild work only with src.rpms .

rpm --rebuild loquesea-0.1.src.rpm

But may be you better install the src.rpm:

rpm -ihv loquesea-.....src.rpm

And then go to the /usr/src/RPM/SPEC directory and edit with vi the
loquesea.spec to see if you need to configure for example the location of the
qt libraries (/usr/lib/qt3) and the kde installation directory (/opt/kde3) in
the configure stage of the building ( and may be in the packaging stage... I
think that is the name. )
I hope it helps....

Right now I'm messing around with this trying compile kde3 for mdk 7.2. So...
I was editing specs...... :)