Lyvim Xaphir wrote:

> On Thu, 2002-06-06 at 02:13, James wrote:
> > On Thu, 06 Jun 2002 04:05:42 +0000
> > Steven Boothe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > ummmm Did I miss something in the above message?
> >
> > James
> >
> > ----
> >

> You missed nothing. Hehehe....
>
> ;)
>
> LX

Logically speaking, that is not possible. Just ask yourself, "how can I
miss nothing"? If it was nothing, you can never state with any certainty
that you missed it. Yes, it is back to quantum physics, and you can
never state with certainty where an electron is to be located either....

(now, tell me LX, is this a cheap way to test if I can post today or
not?)

drjung

--
J. Craig Woods