On Thu, 13 Jun 2002 07:11:50 -0400
daRcmaTTeR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said with temporary authority

> James wrote:
> > Yes but when you apply Schrodenger's (sp) principle doesn't nothing
> > become something if you observe it?
> >
> >    Besides with all these "lost" e-mails everyone is experiencing I
> > thought this might have been a partial loss.  And for what it's
> > worth I still don't think it's Mandrakes fault.... It's that dang
> > Carnivore from the FBI, after all, you need to remember the decree
> > from the land of a million viruses (Redmond) is that Open Source is
> > a communist plot.
> >
> > James
>
> say! how do we know that all those viruses aren't really being written
> in Redmond and then distributed out to the masses in order to create
> FUD and create revenue for the anti-virus companies?
>
> Mark

Mark,
   When I first saw this comment, I thought,  ahh just another
conspiracy theory.  But as of today..................... I'm a believer.
 It seems that M$ can't get those virus's out there world wide fast
enough so now .... (to pay back Korea for the tie in World Cup maybe?),
M$ is shipping Korean copies of .Net development tools complete with
Nimda.

http://news.com.com/2100-1001-935994.html

Nuff said.... you were right.

James