I just had an interesting experience with supermount and usb-storage.
 Perhaps someone can give me some help.

I have a MS-Natural-Pro keyboard with integrated usb hub.  I also have a
"universal smart drive" keychain 32M flash usb "drive".  I decided to
try to use it with supermount.  For the most part, it works.

/mnt/keychain /mnt/keychain supermount
dev=/dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part1,fs=vfat,--,umask=0,sync 0 0

But when it was unplugged, and I did a "df -m", the df process became
hung and unkill-KILLable.  My little wmmon load meter started gradually
going higher and higher, until it was at a load of about 10 (10 bars).
 Eventually, when I tried to plug the keychain back in, the df got
killed, and could execute just fine, and the load returned to normal.

Is supermount just not designed to work with usb-storage?  Is there a
bug that needs fixing, or a kernel I could upgrade to to fix this?

Thanks for any help...

-dmc