Not sure if I should ask this here or Newbie list.  But here goes.

I have 2 MDK installs, one Resiser partitions & the other on XFS.  I've
tried to configure LILO to use one vmlinux & initrd file for each
install as both sets of kernels/init files are in the /boot directory on
each install!

So...In Lilo's graphical section under MDK control centre, I found
listings for both of them I think.  One calls itself
vmlinuz-blah-kernel#here, and the other is just vmlinuz.  Ditto for the
init files.

Yet when I select what I think are the appropriate kernels/inits, for
the Stable install it hangs on booting Lilo.  So...?

any help appreciated.  TIA

Femme