Damon Lynch wrote:

> On Sat, 2002-07-13 at 13:36, J. Craig Woods wrote:
> > if using ipchains, use ipchain rule.
>
> If using this, the script pmfirewall might come in handy.  Don't know if
> it works with 2.4 kernels though.  It may do.
>
> Damon

Nope, pmfirewalls does not work with iptables but I sure wish the hell
it did. You are totally right on, pmfirewall rocks! On his web page, the
creator says he wants to get around to doing a program that supports
iptables. Maybe if we offered him some money, he would find the time :-)

drjung

--
J. Craig Woods
UNIX/NT Network/System Administration