logic7 wrote:
> cool, thanks a lot. It's been done.
>
> as a side note, anyone here seeing a lot of port scans and whatnot from
> Asian addresses? I'm getting hit an awful lot from Japan.

yes, actually I have. most of the traffic has been hitting my ftp server
though. they're mostly probe connections trying to see where i'm weak
and if there's a place that they can get in to setup shop and load a
back door. damn lamers! I've taken to blocking whole subnets that are
listed in the whois.apnic.net as being assigned to korea, japan, china,
and of course everyone's favorite taiwan.

--
daRcmaTTeR