Hello!

I recently upgraded my computer from a k6-2 to a Duron and moved on from
an AT power source to an ATX power source.

I've seen that you can suspend your computer by just hitting the power
button... and turn it back on by hitting the same button.  I've seen
this on an Win2k box.

Can this be done on my MDK8.2 as well?  I don't need all the reboot as I
rarely change anything in the hardware configuration.  And I would also
like to turn off my computer from time to time and turn it back on
without waiting for all the config files to be run.

Raider