Hi Guys,

I'm really rather new to pcmcia and wireless lan in general, however I
was recently given a wireless pcmcia card which uses the wvlan_cs driver
and thought I would try to get this up and running.

However I'm not exactly sure how to do this?

Do I:
1) add an entry to modules.conf that sais:
        alias eth1 wvlan_cs
2) goto /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts and edit ifup-eth1 and add the
WIRELESS device entries?
3) start eth1 and I should "in-theory" be able to use the wireless nic?

If I'm missing something here I'd like to know. I know the card works as
it has been detect in both windows and linux properly.

Thanks Guys, anyhelp is greatly appreciated.

Nelson Bartley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]