Guys and Gals,

    I need your help figuring out if a groupware solution exists that
will solve calendaring and address book needs at my office. My current
setup is:

    Server: LM 7.2
    Clients: (4) Win9X & ME

    What I need is an application that will allow the Win machines to
access a common calendar and address book for the firm on the server. I
just need to be able to have the secretary and others add entries to the
calendar or address book in a groupware fashion. Sort of like exchange
and outlook. (not an option - hate both of them) The only catch is that
I want the data on the Linux box to be able to be accessed from the Win
workstations. It would really be great if you could sync a palm with the
information as well.

    Evolution shows promise, but it doesn't have any sort of interface
for the Win boxes that I know of. Mysql or postgress shows promise, but
I haven't found a clean Win front end that looks like it would work.
Right now we are simply using palm desktop on the secretary's machine
with the common files stored on the server. This isn't a long term
solution. I have also tried using an outlook folder in similar fashion
with similar results.

    Does anyone know of any other projects that are underway that might
offer a solution. What are you thoughts?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
RANKIN * BERTIN, PLLC