On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 06:13 -0800, civileme wrote:
> Praedor Tempus wrote:
>
> >Running Mandrake 8.2 with KDE 3.0.1...
> >
> >How does one go about deleting printers?
> >
> >praedor
> >
> Well the easiest way at the moment is probably
>
> urpme cups
>
> then
>
> printerdrake
>
> which will bring cups back in but with no printers...
>
> works, tested, etc.
>
> Civileme

Meaning: I have a system with 4 printers set up with cups. Now to
remove 1 printer I'll have to urpme cups and do the setup of my 3
remaining printers all over again?

I just imagine what I'd do if I had a flat tyre I want to remove and
the car is like the cups system....

wobo
--
Registered Linux User 228909  Powered By Mandrake Linux sum(8.1+0.1)
It is NOT portable (uses 386 task switching etc), and it probably