you need to set up a font alias. Or import some font aliases from
Hummingbird's website.

Basically each Xserver needs a "font server". Exceed has its own "font
server" -> windows. The problem is translating X font names to windows
font names. Exceeed has a database that mataches them up... but the
databases get outdated everytime X changes a bit (new version of
mandrake or solaris...).

You could configure your xfs font server to export to your network, and
not just on a named pipe, and then configure exceed to get fonts from
your linux box. But I think the fonts will look like crap... just like
they do in X... ;)

--
Bryan Whitehead
SysAdmin - JPL - Interferometry Systems and Technology