On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 01:36, James Sparenberg wrote:
> All,
>
>   I have a directory set up with a virtual user through apache,
> that is intended for light file sharing over the net.  Currently
> with ANY browser in MAC (the ones I've tested) Linux, FreeBSD it
> works without a hitch, and has for a while.  Now comes the glitch.
> In windows 95 98 2000 and ME it will work on any browser EXCEPT
> 6.0.  XP only comes with 6.0 so ......  Does anyone have any
> ideas, tips, URL's to help?

What sort of error are you seeing? Does IE not recognize the MIME type?
Does it try to display the file in its window, rather than bringing up a
"Save As..." dialog? More info, please.

--
Dave Sherman               Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,
MCSE, MCSA, CCNA             for you are crunchy,