On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Tony S. Sykes wrote:

Hi, Just to confirm!

This information below saved my life also with a gf2-integrated!
It's simple! Just follow the instructions and you will get it working!

With a nice 'splash' of NVidia during X booting!
Well, it's not so nice but, it tells you that it *is* there *and* working!

Ricardo

Linux user # 102240 => Machine # 96125 => Seti@home user