On Tuesday 10 September 2002 12:12 am, you wrote:
> I love DNS I love DNS .... I'm selling myself a bridge... I love DNS...
hmmm just which "DNS" is this that could be extracting such emotion,,,,
"Don't kNow Squat" about the real problem (as in "sunspots" and "xrays"
brought down the 'Net)? Surly not the Domain Name Server.... and since it has
Nothing to do with the NewsGroups, we would never complain about anything
else that had to do with bind, (as long as it was not our hands being bound)