On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 11:30:29AM -0800, Todd Lyons wrote:

> Ric Tibbetts wrote on Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 10:45:38AM -0800 :
> >
> > Sorry about the test. I was checking the mutt config.
>
> Couple of resources concerning mutt if you're interested:
> 1) http://www.cerritoslug.org/tutorials/mutt.html   Read the stuff that
> you're interested in.
> 2) http://downloads.mrball.net/Mandrake/9.0/RPMS   I make CVS snapshots
> occassionally (currently at 1.5.3) and put them up for download.  If you
> happen to be running Cooker, download the SRPM instead and recompile it.
>
> Blue skies...                 Todd

Thanks Todd!
I'm just "playing" with it at the moment. I only use it when I'm
accessing this e-Mail account remotely. But I've been using it just
enough that I got tired of the default behaviours. :)

Now I'm down to fiddling with such useful things as the colors.
It's made a bit more fun, because I'm ssh'd into that mail account. So
the colors get a little unpredictable.

I'll look into updating it though. I'm on one of my older servers, and
it's still at MDK 8.1, with Mutt 1.4.<something>..

Ric