I'm running Postfix on my ML 8.2 system, and want to be able to handle mail
forwarding for a friend of mine.

The idea is this:  I want to be able to take mail coming in addressed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and forward it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  On a system
that I have access to that uses sendmail, they have a file called
/etc/mail/local-host-name which has all of the domains that the box accepts
mail for.  Then, in /etc/mail/virtusertable, they have a list of names to
forward messages to based on how the message was addressed, either local or
remote.  For example, it will have entries such as:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]       localuser1
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and so on.  What I want to know is how to do this in Postfix.  If there's a
HOWTO (and there probably is :), feel free to point me to it.

Any information would be appreciated.

                --Dave
--
      David Guntner      GEnie: Just say NO!