Ivailo Josifov wrote:
>     Find the workgroup configuration on you XP machine and then change it in
> your samba configuration. The two workgroups must be the same.
>     I think it should help.
>
> I. Josifov

Brian,

Also, you may want to turn off "allow hosts" at least for now so that
all hosts can connect and handle the restrictions through your firewall.
I'd also turn off wins and just allow the machines to connect to the
samba server normally. also set the "null passwords" to "no". If you can
see it, but permission is being denied I have a real good feeling the
first two things I mentioned are the culprits. The third thing can only
serve to muddy the waters.

Mark