-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of bascule
Sent: Friday, 27 September 2002 5:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] dynamic dns

hi frank, when you say 'dynamic dns', i'm not sure which service provider
you
are refering to :-(
a google search suggests dyndns.org ?

bascule

--
'Detectoring is like gambling,' said Vimes, putting down the clove. 'The
secret is to know the winner in advance.'