I am migrating from Win XP to Mandrake Linux.

My Apache web server is up and running

I have a *simple* problem with dynamic IP and DNS:

0. Registered my domain for $7.95 with GoDaddy

1. My DNS is through Zoneedit.com (to support Dynamic DNS)

2. I use "Dynamic DNS Client 5.0" to update Zoneedit.com when my IP address
changes

This all works fine, but I have not found a Linux replacement for "Dynamic
DNS Client 5.0"

Info:
My DSL box uses NAT, and is set up to forward http traffic to the web
server, so the IP address as seen by the internet is not the same as the
actual apache web server address. Guess the WAN ip address of the router can
be found with routetrace, or just query the speedstream router.

How the IP address is sent to zoneedit.com is unkonwn to me.

Thanks, Erik