hi,
got a strange behavior within mandrake-control-center :
thats what I found out :
notmally I call "mandrake-control-center", then "network-internet" and then
"connect".
After finishing my surfing or sending the mail a hit the button "Connect to
pptp-adsl" again cuts the connection, but now I always I get a 2nd ppp1 so I
have now a running ppp0 and a ppp1 but it doesn't disconnect the interface.

can anyone explain this changed behavior ?

am having kde3-3.0.3, mdk 2.8 kernel with vmlinuz-2.4.18-6mdk
hope this helps.
thanks and bye hans