Dear friends,
One of the more impressive things we cand did with Mandrake was swicht
the internet conection profiles on laptops using drakprofile.
I had two profiles, one for home and the other for office and was very
eassy change the internet parameters using drakprofile. But, under 9.0
there is not a new drakprofile rpm and the old one give me lots of
errors when I try to create new profiles and also when I try to switch
from one to another. So, is not runing at all (perhaps I am wrong, but I
think that this is related with the news draktools relesed wih 9.0).

Will mandrake release a new drakprofile release for 9.0?

If not; there is or there will be another way to easily switch between
profiles?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help;

Yours sincerely

Francisco Alcaraz