On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 02:27:22AM -0500, Vox wrote:
: Vox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
:
: > Jerry A! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: >
: >> I set a custom font in my .gtkrc (via gtk-switch-themes) and I'm
: >> noticing incosistent behavior applying the custom font.
: >>
: >> For instance, xmtr, Samsung's printer utility, SJog, all work
: >> correctly.  However, aumix, gkrellm, AbiWord, Gnumeric don't respect the
: >> .gtkrc setting.
: >>
: >> Now the odd part is that the rest of the stuff set in .gtkrc does work
: >> correctly (widgets, buttons, colors, .etc).  It's just the fonts that
: >> seem to be flaky.

[snip snip]

:     For your problem...I *think* maher's theme switcher is for gnome1
:     and 9.0 uses gnome2...so what you do with it only applies to
:     gnome1 apps, not to gnome2 apps.

I don't think that's the problem.  All the applications that are listed
are linked against GTK 1.2.  Even so, I thought that .gtkrc was still
the correct dot-file for GTK2 apps.

Anyone seeing anything like this?

        --Jerry

Open-Source software isn't a matter of life or death...
...It's much more important than that!