I set a custom font in my .gtkrc (via gtk-switch-themes) and I'm
noticing incosistent behavior applying the custom font.

For instance, xmtr, Samsung's printer utility, SJog, all work
correctly.  However, aumix, gkrellm, AbiWord, Gnumeric don't respect the
.gtkrc setting.

Now the odd part is that the rest of the stuff set in .gtkrc does work
correctly (widgets, buttons, colors, .etc).  It's just the fonts that
seem to be flaky.

This is the same setup that I've always used and have also used on other
OS's w/out any problems.

So, I wondering, has anyone seen similar behavior?  Could I be missing a
package to affect applying the settings?  Etc...

Thanks in advance.

        --Jerry

Open-Source software isn't a matter of life or death...
...It's much more important than that!