I note on the Mandrake site what appears to be an announcement that 9.0
final has been released and is currently downloadable and preorders are
being taken for the boxed set.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if doing an upgrade from 8.2 to 9.0
is a doable thing, or is wipe-and-load-from-scratch the way to go?  I tried
doing an upgrad from 8.1 to 8.2 that wound up not working quite as well as
advertised, and I just wanted to know if I should skip the "try to upgrade"
step and go straight to the "clean install after wiping" step. :-)

Thoughts?

                --Dave
--
      David Guntner      GEnie: Just say NO!