hi,
I only was interested, as anyone there has also downloadspeeds of about 0.2 to
0.7 KB/sec wand that with a DSL-line - where is the speed of 512 KB/sec ? is
this on a another star or another sphere ?

have downloaded a file of about a size of 2320952 and needed a time of 1 hour
and 46 minutes - isn't it a phantastic speed ?

any othewr experiences there right now ?

bye hans