On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 20:01:21 +0200
hans privat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi,
> I only was interested, as anyone there has also downloadspeeds of about 0.2 to
> 0.7 KB/sec wand that with a DSL-line - where is the speed of 512 KB/sec ? is
> this on a another star or another sphere ?
>
> have downloaded a file of about a size of 2320952 and needed a time of 1 hour
> and 46 minutes - isn't it a phantastic speed ?
>
> any othewr experiences there right now ?
>
> bye hans

i'm curretly getting an average of 9 kb/s .. i started
my download of the first iso this afternoon and, if i'm
lucky enough not to run into trouble, will be finished
tomorrow morning...

... i guess i'm lucky.

Damian
--
boot into windows?
what has smashing glass with footwear got to do with Operating systems?