On Saturday 05 October 2002 12:27 am, James Sparenberg wrote:
<snip>

> That happened on a box at work... So just for grins I had them uncheck
> the box...apply restart kde  then recheck it.... they came back... your
> milage may vary.
>
> James

Interesting.

Thanks James. I'd probably try that if I cared about the icons to begin with,
but since I don't other than the ones I already added, I probably won't.

The install I helped a friend do yesterday worked exactly as intended, icons
and all.

<tongue-in-cheek>
Now if I can only convince them to click that documentation icon once in a
while.... Or read Rute... Windows users!
<\tongue-in-cheek>
--
Charlie
Edmonton,AB,Canada