Having finally installed 9.0, I'm finding things that aren't working like
they should.  The msec problem I described in a message that hasn't turned
on up the list yet that I could see, and now this:

/usr/bin/mailq and /usr/bin/newaliases don't exist anymore.  When I do a ls
command, I see that they are now links pointing to
/etc/alternatives/mta-mailq and /etc/alternatvies/mta-newaliases.
Unfortunately, when looking in /etc/alternatives, neither of those files
exist.  Ugh.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

                  --Dave
--