Does anyone know if the TV in/out features work in Linux on the Radeon 7500/8500
All-In-Wonder models?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Licker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 21:10:13 -0400
Subject: Re: [expert] recommended graphic-cards in mdk except ATI

Greetings,

I've been using ATI cards with Mdk 8.2 since last May without any
problems to speak of. I initially had an XPERT2000 (Rage 128 Pro, which
gave very nice 2-D performance). I recently switched to a Radeon VE, and
  have run it on the 8.2 kernel as well as an upgraded kernel similar to
the one in Mdk 9.0.The drivers supplied by Mdk worked OK.
Have you been able to verify that the proper driver is loaded (driver
information at http://mirror.ati.com/support/driver.html)? If so, is the
information in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 about the card and driver correct?
By any chance, does the machine giving you these problems have an Athlon
CPU (http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2002-01-21-001-20-NW-KN)?
Regards,
Mark