Thanks, I'll check it out!

-----Original Message-----
From: "J. Grant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 20:30:17 +0100
Subject: Re: [expert] recommended graphic-cards in mdk except ATI

http://www.stud.uni-hamburg.de/users/lennart/projects/atitvout/

you might be lucky if they have not changed since the rage

Supported Devices

I developed this tool on an ATI Rage Mobility P/M, but I added support
for other devices like the Radeon, the Rage 128, Mobility M3, Mobility
M4. Please notify me when you have success with any other device than
the ATI Rage Mobility.

BUT DON'T FORGET: THE RAGE MOBILITY P/M IS THE ONLY ADAPTER ON WHICH
THE UTILITY IS KNOWN TO WORK. ON ALL OTHER ADAPTERS YOUR MILEAGE MAY
VARY.

Rage Mobility P/M and Mobility M3/M4 differ.