Hi all !

I am searching the web for the BlueCurve themes
that Red Hat created for their 8.0 release,
for both KDE 3 and GNOME 2 :

I've searched http://www.google.fr/linux
for +bluecurve +theme kde OR metacity OR gnome

and then :
http://themes.freshmeat.net/
http://rpmfind.net/
http://kde-look.org/
http://art.gnome.org/index.php
http://www.alltheweb.com/ FTP search
http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/

...but found nothing interesting...

When do you think I can find both themes ?

Do you think I will be able to install them without breaking
Mandrake's icons, menus, and much more ?
(in fact only widget themes and colors
and also window border decorations are wanted here)

Can one build a set of BlueCurve-based themes for Mandrake 9.0 ?

Nÿco

PS : "RedHat's Bluecurve-theme in Gentoo!"
http://dot.kde.org/1030073479/1030473925/

PS2 : you can read "How to Create and Use Themes" ;-)
http://themes.freshmeat.net/articles/view/465/