Texstar was kind enough to package this up for us.  You can find them at:

ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/contrib/texstar/linux/distributions/mandrake/9.0/rpms

You can add texstar's rpms to your urpmi with the following (all one line):

                 urpmi.addmedia Texstar
ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/contrib/texstar/linux/distributions/mandrake/9.0/rpms

with synthesis.hdlist.cz

Be sure to import his gpg key first:

        gpg --import pubring.gpg