Hi out there @ the screens !

This time just a simple question for informational
purposes ;) .  I checked rpmfind.net to find RPM's
for OpenOffice ('cause I don't have 'em on CD).
All I found were some old Beta's for MDK itself and

        openoffice-1.0.1-8.i386.rpm  for RedHat-8.0

MDK is supposed to be close to RH and hence all RH-rpm's
should be installable on MDK. At least in theory...
So I am going to try to install this package on my
MDK-8.2 workstation.

The ML-archive doesn't have anything specific on that
case (just something on MDK-CD included rpm and original
OpenOffice.org-rpm).

Has anyone of you done this yet ?
Any pitfalls or booby traps to pay attention to ?
Any reason NOT to do/try it ?
Install OpenOffice.org rpm's instead ?

Thanx in advance from the polish border

Oliver