----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Stodden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mandrake Expert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 11:18 PM
Subject: Re: [expert] Duplex Printing

: Which of the drivers for HP 2200D are you using?
:
: Are you using CUPS?
:
: Did you set up as root with printerdrake?
:
: And what call do you put in your applications?
: For KDE 'kprinter -stdin' is probably the most useful.
:
: This will give you the option of which edge to duplex on (none, long,
: short).
:
: What happens when you print Reverse Portrait?   Is the obverse page now
: the same orientation as the front?

Thanks for your hints and suggestions. I ended fixing the problem in
printerdrake (i.e., Mandrake Control Center\Hardware\Printer\Change the
printing system). It was not obvious. Configuration\Printing and
Configuration\KDE\System\Printing Manager didn't work... Beats me. Mandrake
developers, are you listening?

Thanks,
Norman