Hi !

A week ago I posted a problem with the de-adressbook of Mdk 9.0 . I'm sure
everyone else will have this problem, since I had this problem on 3 different
machines. So has anyone a suggestion on how to solve that or a workaround ?

The problem:
The colums width' of some entries is a lot to small. If I change the width and
save an entry or restarting that application the width is as it was before
doing anything.

Could you please file a bugreport in bugzilla for this ? If any further  infos
are  needed I would be glad to provide them.

Thanks

Steffen