I've also found that cd/rw's can be a risk - they do on a occasion,
corrupt information.  I have proof of that sitting on my desk.  The
problem is that you don't know ahead of time when that's going to happen,
so I would make sure to use a more proven back up media on regular
occasions (maybe tape) if you have something you really don't want to
lose.

mike

On 19 Oct 2002, Gabriel Phoenix uttered these words of wisdom:

--
Michael Holt
Banning, CA                        (o_