>Hellllp

>There seems to be missing files, /lib/crt0.o - however, there is a
>/usr/lib/crt1.o file, which glibc-devel provides. There also seems to be
>a missing libc.a file in /lib. My issue is that I cannot compile even the
>simplest hello world type program, and I get the following output. I've tried
>to figure this one out, no luck so far.

It's bad form to reply to my own post, I suppose, but it looks like the
problem is fixed. What is missing is a define for LD_LIBRARY_PATH, which
(should) be defined, at least to /lib:/usr/lib . It was not defined, thus not
able to find the dynamic linker files in /lib. Anyway, that's where the _dl_*
symbols get defined.