How expensive is USD 10 for standard version which is what  most computer users will
need ? Even the commercial version of Linux is cheaper than Windows, and this also
depend on which MS we are talking about .Linux no innovation ?Well, maybe because
there is too much innovation already build in that the Linux world have to think for
new ideas .The funny thing is that Microsoft who said so much about "innovation" is
now using OpenGL for its games , so why not DirectX ? why?

Choong