Sorry guys, i have to keep this mail intact , so here's my rant.
The notion of free market MONOPOLY is not evil , just as we drink Coke occasionally
althought its not a health drink .But its about softdrinks, not something as important
as a computer operating system where we are in this age of technological importance ,
in terms of survival of our species.
A OS is crtical to our species as what it means to banking ,governance ,democracy and
the free world.We are here in the age of globalisation and here is what the issue as
"nifty" as a debate of OS that count.Look at the world today ,its about education and
poverty .We in the free world enjoyed much , even me in Malaysia, but what about those
in the African continent where flies is more than Africans? Computer is what will lead
these unfortunate people to the forefront of world economies.,and we know we will have
inter-cultural peace if we have unlucky brethen's who have ACCESS to computer in order
to be I.T literate.Then only we have a balanced world of educated friends of the
world.Education defecienncy will lead to ignorance and violence.We can't blame poor
people who riot and kill , among other things you know .

So here is why a responsible company will need to do .If it can't make its system free
by self supporting with partnership with other corporate circles and survive on that ,
then it shouldn't be so expensive as costing a month of labor for a third world
citizens to buy M$.He got a family to raise and he got no solution of OS substitution
when it come to OS to educate and give his sons and daughters and chance for their
future. And M$ is not doing well considering the it make BILLIONS out of our world .I
know the U.S supreme court ordered it to do "Charity" but M$ do it by donating its
system at market cost and then just called it a quit, so simple. I can rant forever
but other than the moral discontent here , M$ is not a good system after all .For
business people , they will pay the license no doubt , but if i am the boss of my shop
and then one day my Win98 let me down and i lost my business money by using it
becaouse of crash ,virus ,hackers and illegal transmission of my data by my own Win98
OS, then can i bring Microsoft to court ? Surely not .I can go on ranting but we know
what all this means.

Choong